Do you sit in front of a computer for hours each day? We all know that feeling you get when sitting in an uncomfortable chair. First you start shifting your body around trying to get comfortable again. We’ve all gone through the routine time and time again. Day after day.
Weather your a business owner looking to update the furniture in your office, or a stay at home mom working from home, comfort should be important to you.
Comfort ads to productivity and less fatigue.
Here are some of the features of the SPACE Seating Professional AirGrid Dark Back and Padded Black Eco Leather Seat:
- Eco Leather seat with mesh siding for breathability and comfort
- One touch Pneumatic Seat Height Adjustment
- 2-to-1 Synchro Tilt Control with Adjustable Tilt Tension
- Height Adjustable Angled Arms with Soft PU Pads
- Heavy Duty Angled Nylon Base with Oversized Dual Wheel Carpet Casters
This chair is available at Amazon.com for just $149.43 and you get free shiping.
The Herman Miller Embody Chair:
If the chair above is not quite what your looking for maybe The Herman Miller Embody Chair with fully adjustable arms, a white frame with an aluminum base and translucent casters will be more to your liking.
Here are some of the benefits of the Herman Miller Embody Chair,
- By stimulating blood and oxygen flow, Embody helps keep you focused and relaxed at the same time.
- Six ergonomic functions encourages the most healthful posture for computer users-a working recline, which reduces spine compression and even slows fluid loss from discs.
- Skin-like textile covering allows air to circulate and keeps you cool, no matter how long you sit.
- Made in a facility that uses only renewable energy and is 95% recyclable at the end of its useful life.
- 12-year Herman Miller warranty with Official Born-On-Date sticker.
A few more benefits for you:
- • A Chair That Can Reduce Stress: Embody is so advanced that it actually lowers your heart rate and reduces stress. You’ll feel like you’re floating, which means you’ll feel more alert. Your brain will be more alert, too.• A Chair That Can Boost Your Creativity: Embody can help you innovate, create, and come up with new ideas. Movement promotes blood and oxygen flow, which keeps the brain more focused and functional. Embody is an agile chair that encourages movement, keeping your body and brain limber all day.• Healthful Posture: The BackfitTM adjustment positions the backrest in line with your spine’s natural curve, so you achieve and maintain a neutral, balanced posture. When you move in the chair, your head remains properly aligned to your computer display.• Three Zones of Support: The tilt technology of the Embody chair also provides three zones of support-for your thighs, sacrum/sitting bones, and thorax. The pelvis remains stable with no rearward rotation. Without a rigid frame and with edges that flex, Embody prevents uncomfortable pressure on your legs and arms.
• Conforms to You-Automatically: A dynamic matrix of pixels creates seat and back surfaces that automatically conform to your every movement and distribute your weight evenly. And one chair size fits every body. Because Embody automatically adapts to the wide variation in the sizes, shapes, postures, and spinal curves of different people. Seat depth adjusts to different thigh lengths, and the armrest motions fit the broadest ranges.
With 16 different colors to choose from your bound to fine the one that fits you perfectly. With all the benefits The Herman Miller Embody Chair has to offer it’s quite a deal at $1,549. You get free shipping on this chair as well. Available at Amazon.com
Whichever chair you feel is right for your needs, I wish you a very comfortable day.